Ummmm this is a combination of several things I LOVE! Yummy and EASY!
- 2 Portobello mushrooms, rinsed, stem removed
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/4 onion, sliced into strips
- Salt & pepper to taste
Sauté onions & peppers. Place all ingredients on top of mushrooms, distributed evenly between the two mushrooms. Place mushrooms on grill for 5-7 minutes, until mushrooms are soft.
Wha-la!! Devour immediately!
Expect to see a slightly healthier version of this in our new E-cookbook coming out SOON!!!