If you love ice cream as much as me, but you are both feet in with the high fat/low carb lifestyle: this is for YOU! Such a treat, especially on these sweet summer evenings!
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 8oz brick full fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grass fed butter
- 1-2 tsp stevia (sweeten to taste)
- 2 Tbsp whipping cream (NOT whipped cream!)
- 1 tsp vanilla
Put all ingredients in food processor and blend on pulse. Do not over blend! This is great with little chunks of strawberries!
Pour mixture into small casserole dish. Spread evenly & freeze until set well (should be abt 2 hours).
Remove from freezer & let sit out to slightly thaw just a couple of minutes before you cut into squares.
Whatever you don’t eat right away needs to go straight back into the freezer…it will melt like ice cream!
We had been following a PALEO diet for quite a while and recently, do to hormone issues, I decided to take it up a notch and go high fat, low carb to test it out. Feeling amazing! I’ve dropped 4 pounds and my husband has dropped several as well. We even just got back from a 5 day vacation and LOST weight! Who does that?!
We love trying new recipes to keep things interesting! This one is SO tasty! I guarantee we’ll be making these a lot ❤️ It’s really easy and you can modify for your own tastes.
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp stevia (add more if you would like this sweeter. I don’t like too much stevia as the taste is a little overwhelming for me)
- Unsweetened, shredded coconut: enough to roll each ball in
Mix all ingredients (aside from coconut). Be sure to mix well! Scoop spoonfuls of dough and roll into balls. Roll each ball in the coconut then freeze 30 minutes to firm up a little. Store in airtight container in fridge or freezer. ENJOY!