Ready for something DELICIOUS for dinner?! I happen to LOVE artichoke dip, so I was fairly certain I would love this combo in a casserole. Yup! Be careful, it disappears fast!
- 1 bag chicken tenderloins
- 10oz artichoke hearts
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz full fat cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 cup parmesan
- 4 oz full fat mayonnaise
- 10oz frozen chopped spinach (thawed & drained)
- Sea salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 400 F
Chop chicken into big chunks, season with sea salt & pepper & bake in casserole dish for 15 minutes.
Mix together spinach, artichokes, garlic, cream cheese, mayo, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese & 1/2 cup mozzarella. Make sure to mix well & that the cream cheese is evenly distributed.
Remove chicken from oven and top with spinach artichoke mixture.
Lower oven temp to 350F & bake casserole for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven, sprinkle remainder of cheeses on top and return to oven for just a few minutes until cheese is melted.
Serve warm! Serves 6
I am not interested in high maintenance food prep (or anything else high maintenance for that matter!!). This recipe is about as complicated as I get! I don’t want cooking to take up my entire evening. This one was just complicated enough for me to be fine with it 🙂 And the coconut was well worth it! I actually found this recipe on the Cooking Light site and just tweaked few things.
1 cup basmati rice & quinoa mix
2 cups chicken stock (if you are watching your sodium get salt free. I got salt-free and regretted it…sodium is not an issue for me so I just added salt.)
Cook according to directions on package
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
3/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
1/2 cup finely shredded coconut
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut lengthwise into 12 (1/2-inch-thick) strips
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
3 tbsp mayonnaise (don’t freak out about this…this little amount of mayo won’t kill you & this sauce is YUMMY!)
2 tsp rice vinegar
2 tsp hot sauce (I used Frank’s)
2 tsp soy sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Place a foil-lined baking sheet in oven as it preheats.
2. Place flour, egg whites in two separate shallow dishes. Place the coconut and panko mixed in a shallow dish.
3. Sprinkle chicken with pepper and salt. Cover each piece of chicken in flour; dip in egg whites then in panko/coconut mixture, pressing to adhere. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet; coat chicken with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 450° for 6 minutes on each side or until done.
5. Combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve chicken with dipping sauce and rice.
IngredientsDirections Sesame Broccolini:
1 Pound trimmed broccolini
1 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp sesame or peanut oil (I used peanut oil an it was delish!)
1/4 tsp sea salt
Boil broccoli just until cooked but still crisp (about 3 min). Drain. Sprinkle remaining ingredients over broccolini and toss to coat.
Enjoy!! This is one we will make again for sure!